When it comes to holidays there is no better way to discover a region and its people then on foot.
Hiking through villages and along quiet lanes, listening to the birds and animals, passing the time of day with the locals and stopping at optional, yet carefully selected points of interest. A Footprint walking holiday allows you to fully immerse yourself in the local culture and scenery.
You can stride out for the day, safe in the knowledge that there is a comfortable bed and a great meal waiting for you at the end of the walk. Your luggage will also be waiting for you, having been collected from your previous night’s accommodation
Whether it’s self-guided walking holiday or you want to meet a local guide for the day (or longer), on a Footprint holiday we have meticulously researched our walks, guides and interesting sites/people for you to meet along the way.
We want you to enjoy a carefree walking holiday, where you travel at your own pace and explore scenic footpaths and villages.
What makes a Footprint walking holiday?
- Guided or self-guided walking holidays in Europe and Canada
- For couples or small private groups
- Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room
- Your luggage is transported for you between overnight stops
- Maps and notes provided for a carefree hiking holiday