Enjoy this unforgettable seven day cruise on the Southern Adriatic Sea island hopping in style and comfort. Relax, let the captain and his crew and look after you with mornings sunbathing or swimming in the beautiful blue Adriatic sea. While the afternoons and evenings are carefully planned for you to explore and experience Croatia's finest destinations with your local expert with guided tours of Split, Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik plus a host of added extras.
Your Deluxe Ship
Our Croatian partner operates some of the newest and luxurious ships available in Croatia with truly un-rivalled on-board refinement and service. These new ships are perfect for up to 40 guests looking to explore the beautiful and pristine water along the Dalmatian coast in ultimate style and comfort.
All the ships are built in Croatia and are 49 metres long constructed from steel with mahogany and iroko wood decks. They typically feature 8 lower deck cabins and 11 main deck cabins. Restaurant, bar and a covered lounge area are on the upper deck, with a top sun deck perfect for relaxing on sun loungers or enjoying the on-board jacuzzi. The ships also feature a rear access platforms equipped with ladders for guests to easily access the water.
The 19 luxuriously appointed and spacious cabins are all air-conditioned with en-suite facilities which include a toilet, shower and basin. The cabins have either double 200 x 170cm beds or 200 x 80cm twin beds. Every cabin is fitted with a table, chair, wardrobe, mirror, safe deposit box, night lamps, radio, hair dryer, 220v electric supply and luggage space under the bed.
Cabins on the ships main deck feature window(s) that open, whilst lower deck cabins feature two portholes. Some of the deluxe ships we operate feature VIP upper deck cabins with private balconies. All cabins are air-conditioned. Cabins on board the luxury ships are typically 13-15 sq meters.
All cabins are sound-proof and for safety reasons include fire-proof doors, life jackets, fire alarm and an internal communication system or notifying the captain/cruise director.
Free WIFI is available in the restaurant and public areas of the ship, with an LCD TV in the main restaurant area.
- 7 night cruise staying in deluxe lower deck cabin
- Private return transfers from Split airport/harbour
- Welcome reception & cocktail
- Daily buffet breakfast with fresh fruit
- 9, 4 course meals, lunch or dinner with beer/wine
- 1L of bottled water per person day
- Captain’s dinner with live entertainment
- Evening dinner cruise along Dubrovnik city walls
- Authentic Croatian village dinner party
- Dinner on the Peljesac Peninsula
- Wine tasting tour on the island of Bol
- Guided walking tours Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korčula, Split
- Entrance to Mljet National Park, Dubrovnik cable car
- Visitor tax & port fees
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service
- Free wi-fi on-board
- Optional Korcula village experience