Anjodi is a classic Dutch design, specifically rebuilt to navigate the 300 year old Canal du Midi. Travel along the route of the chef Rick Stein on his 'French Odyssey'.
The 8 passenger Anjodi has been completely re-furbished in the tasteful tradition of African hardwoods, hand-crafted paneling and shining brass, creating a comfortable and charming ambience.
Four compact air-conditioned staterooms are cleverly-designed, featuring hardwood paneling and brass portholes and have names evocative of the south of France such as Lavande and Basilic and offer a choice of twin or double-bedded accommodation, each with en suite facilities.
The sun deck is spacious and has a heated sunken spa pool, a perfect place to watch the sun set after dinner during the warm Mediterranean evenings.
The saloon and dining room feature comfortable sofas, books and music and an 'always open' inclusive bar.
Anjodi’s highly professional crew of four, comprises a master chef, tour guide and housekeeper, led by a knowledgeable and experienced Captain who will ensure your cruise is truely memorable. Their knowledge of the region and the 8 bikes that are provided will allow you to explore the areas you cruise though in as much detail as you desire.
Classic cruise highlights
- Tour of Carcassonne
- Private wine tasting at the 14th century Château de Perdiguier
- Dinner at a Michelin-rated restaurant
- Ascending the 7 lock flight of Fonserannes
- Enjoy the best food, wine and cheeses of the region on board
- Visit the village Pezenas, associated with the playwright Molière
- See the spectacular hilltop village of Minerve
- Narbonne’s Archbishop’s Palace and colourful market
- 7 nights hotel-barge accommodation sharing a twin/double room
- All dinners, breakfasts, lunches, wine with meals on board
- ‘Always-open’ inclusive bar
- Return transfer to/from barge pick-up point
- Excursions to places of interest
- Flights/train transport to designated pick-up point
- Diner ashore on one night
- Travel insurance
- Staff gratuities