Enjoy fabulous encounters with black and grizzly bears and go looking for whales on this wildlife break - the ideal addition to a self-drive tailor-made touring holiday.
Fly by float plane and stay in Knight Inlet, a spectacular fjord carved by glaciers in British Columbia's coastal mountains and a pristine wilderness renowned for its excellent grizzly bear viewing.
Go humpback and grey whale watching off British Columbia’s rugged Pacific west coast, then travel back to Victoria ‘the City of Totems’ on Vancouver Island’s east coast for more exhilarating trips to search for orcas, minke whales, porpoises and harbour seals. This is the ideal addition to a self-drive tailor-made touring holiday.
- Bear viewing tour for the ultimate wildlife encounter
- Whale watching
- Scenic float plane transfer
- 6 nights accommodation and local taxes
- BC Ferries tolls for vehicle and passengers
- Meals at Knight Inlet Lodge
- Return float plane transfers
- Grizzly bear viewing at Knight Inlet
- Whale watching tour or black bear viewing in Clayoquot Sound
- Admission to Burchart Gardens
- Whale watching tour in Victoria
- Travel documentation, maps, driving instructions
- Lonely Planet Guide of Canada
- Car hire
- Road tolls
- BC Ferries reservation fees
- National Park entrance fees