Our self-guided walking holiday in Cyprus will give you the opportunity to discover the considerable beauty and charm of this often overlooked northwest of the island at your own pace.
During this week-long walking holiday you will stay in three stunning, rural locations on this idyllic and unhurried part of the island.
To make your self-guided walk stress free we will provide you with a pre-loaded GPS unit which makes finding the route much easier. In case you are wary of technology (or just prefer a back-up) we also give you a route card with notes, a map and an elevation profile so you can see where the hills are.
The advantage of booking with us is that you don't need to bury your head in an unwieldy map or constantly study detailed notes, just let the GPS do the hard work while you enjoy the views!
- 7 nights in hotels with breakfast
- Airport transfer from Paphos airport
- Luggage transfer between hotels
- GPS unit and route guides
- Transfers to start of walks on days 4, 5 & 6
- Emergency support service
- Lunches and evening meals
- Up-lift service - optional for those who do not wish to climb the longest hills
- Transfer from Larnaca airport - additional cost